Returns or exchanges are not accepted on personalised items. For any non-personalised items you have 14 days to return the item for a refund.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- device or network identifiers
- product personalisation details
- shopping trends
For the list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Order management and distribution.
- To manufacture personalised products.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for research or to provide a tailored experience. We may contact you by an app, email, phone, mobile, device, notification, feed, website, forum, physical mail or any other form of communication. We may use the information to customise your interactions with us according to your interests.
- Telephone numbers provided at checkout, either directly or indirectly via a payment provider, can be transferred to our couriers or printed on the address label to improve our delivery service. This is an optional service - do not provide a telephone number if you do not wish for your data to be used in this way.
Robots, Scripts & External Tools
It is prohibited to access or attempt to access any of our content through unauthorised use of any robot, spider or other automated device or software, or through unauthorised framing or linking to any website, or through any other illegal or unauthorised activity. You are prohibited to use or initiate any external tool that loads, scans or reports on content hosted on festivestudio.co.uk. We reserve the right to charge a fee, with the value solely at the discretion of Festive Studio management, for any unauthorised access.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once accepted, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the information you choose to share with us and browser data. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information
- by leaving this website immediately
- by clearing your browser cookies, cache and history
- by using a proxy, VPN, dynamic IP or randomised IP address
- by adjusting your browsers privacy settings
- by choosing to "opt-out"
We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact Us information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Third-Party Apps, Plugins & Essential Services
Sometimes we share browsing data with our partners such as Google, Snapchat or Facebook to enable our services to operate.
Where the law permits, we may use technologies such as cookies, pixels, and device ID’s within digital networks, exchanges and social media networks such as Facebook/Snapchat to get relevant messages across to you and operate our service.
You may wish to opt-out from personalised ads on Google.
You may wish to opt-out from personalised ads on Snapchat.
A list of cookies that may be set by Google Analytics can be found here.
A list of cookies that may be set by Google Ads can be found here.
A list of cookies that may be set by Snapchat can be found here.
A list of cookies that may be set by Facebook can be found here.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-*||Miscellaneous to facilitate essential service.|